Harbour, MingW related news.
- Posts: 4059
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm
- Location: Curitiba - Brasil
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 182 times
Important to know who is working with UNICODE. Now hb_fopen works with both and also opening with non-shared mode.
ChangeLog wrote:2014-06-27 12:45 UTC+0200 Przemyslaw Czerpak (druzus/at/poczta.onet.pl)
* use _wfopen() instead of fopen() in MS-Windows UNICODE builds of
hb_fopen(). It means that now hb_fopen() makes exactly the same file
name conversions as hb_fs*() Harbour RTL functions, i.e. hb_fsOpen()
! fixed unnecessary conversions to UTF8 used for file names passed
hb_fopen( "sql_debug.log", "w" )
hb_fopen( "sql_debug.log", "a" )
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 am
- Location: India
- Has thanked: 291 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Thank you for tip
Convert Dream into Reality through HMG
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 pm
- DBs Used: 1 MySQL - MariaDB
- Location: Belgium
- Has thanked: 1066 times
- Been thanked: 193 times
Now Is The Happiest Time Of Your Life !
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 am
- Location: Tecámac, México
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Gracias Pablo César por el dato!