We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 21.05.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
There are the separate versions of the MiniGUI library for ANSI and* Improved output of the ErrorLog file:
- added possibility to modify the error message with using of
the public codeblock _HMG_bOnErrorInit;
- added possibility to modify the exit behavior with using of
the public codeblock _HMG_bOnErrorExit;
- added the filters (by Date, by StackTrace, by Error) in the
* Implementation of UNICODE support in the MiniGUI core:
- fixed problem with the handling of the internal strings in
the some controls.
* Added workaround for problem with command using FIELDS keyword.
* Updated HbZeeGrid library: pacified the missed C-warnings.
* Updated SQLite3 library to the recent version 3.36.0dev.
* Updated 'Open Table InSpector' sample:
- updated the source code for the OTIS library version 1.21 b01;
- updated documentation (look at \Doc folder).
* Added the new interesting samples, f.e.
HMG CASE tool for generate programs by Dragan Cizmarevic,
and updated some examples.
A setup of the ANSI build 21.05 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.