running WebService in hosting and comunicate with our app for registrate/autorizate program excution

You can share your experience with HMG. Share with some screenshots/project details so that others will also be benefited.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

juanato

running WebService in hosting and comunicate with our app for registrate/autorizate program excution

Post by juanato »

Hello. I would aprecitae some help to run any php webservice to eval if a new user can run the program created in HMG. I would aprecitae some help to put in the hosting php code (with sqlite3 support for example) for registering a new computer that run the program (user receive a valid key the same programa, using internet without email).

Thanks in advance.
serge_girard
DBs Used: 1 MySQL - MariaDB
2 DBF

Re: running WebService in hosting and comunicate with our app for registrate/autorizate program excution

Post by serge_girard »

What you have got sofar?

Serge
There's nothing you can do that can't be done...
juanato

Re: running WebService in hosting and comunicate with our app for registrate/autorizate program excution

Post by juanato »

Sorry only WMI hardware quering for unique key purposes, client side. I need some code from server side and comunicate script to send SOAP queries yo server.

Create a new user with WMI/WSH hardware key in the server
Autenticate user from local into server, sending credentials.

Any idea, etc