DBF Create Code

You can share your experience with HMG. Share with some screenshots/project details so that others will also be benefited.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Re: DBF Create Code

Post by RPC »

Claudio Ricardo wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:40 am Hi... HMG 3.4.4 use MinGw not Bcc58 (MiniGui use this), IMHO you have a issue in path... Change #include <minigui.ch> to #include <hmg.ch>
in "dbfcreate.prg" and try using F5 or Run button from HMG IDE.
Hi Claudio
Thanks
I tried changing include file to hmg.ch and compiled using HMG.IDE .
It doesn't compile. I get only blank window as per attached ss.
I am actually confused, will it compile by HMG or HMGExtended because the zip file contains both dbfcreate.hbp and dbfcreate.hpj
Attachments
DBFCreate Error HMG.IDE.png
DBFCreate Error HMG.IDE.png (194.89 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Claudio Ricardo
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, MariaDB

Post by Claudio Ricardo »

Hi ... I downloaded it, Unzip, Move to one work folder, opened the file "dbfcreate.hbp" and compiled without any error (I did not alter any files)
I downloaded the last file posted and I did not find any .hpj file inside the .zip
Maybe the .zip got corrupted while downloading it, or you need to run HMG as admin. (No use "build.bat" you can delete it)
Screenshot_20210517_163738.png
Screenshot_20210517_163738.png (177.95 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Corrige al sabio y lo harás más sabio, Corrige al necio y lo harás tu enemigo.
WhatsApp / Telegram: +54 911-63016162
RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Post by RPC »

Hi Claudio
Many thanks for taking so much trouble to solve my problem.
I did as you mentioned I downloaded again and recompiled using HMG IDE and it worked.
It seems seeing '#include <minigui.ch>' I myself created hpj file(and then forgot about it) and was trying to compile it in HMGExtended. There was no need to go for HMGExtended and it compiles in HMG.
Thanks once again.