Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

mol

Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic

Post by mol »

Pablo, could you do not mix English and Spanish in this theme?
Pablo César

HMG 3.4.1

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:Pablo, could you do not mix English and Spanish in this theme?
I will respond to you Marek in public as the same way you have done: NO, Marek ! :evil:

Dear Marek,

I do not know why are you asking that. I'm disappointed about you. Because I don't understand why you insist on creating so much controversy and want to force me to write in English when I need to communicate fluidly with Claudio in spanish.

Please I kindly ask for this time to read carefully my questioning I'm making to you and would like a sincere and objective response. But read carefully before you answer:
  1. This matter again ?

2. Do you want to read in other language and making your due translations to something was writen in public or do you prefer to read a non text at all ?
    What I mean with that, that I could send in private messages to the goal main person. In this case for a spanish speaker.

3. What's your interest on it ? Have you understood my spanish text ?
    Because it's hard to believe in these days with many options "online" for translations.

4. Even in case not and if you are really interested, why you do not asked about what you don't understood ?

5. If you are really interested, why you not participate with exchanging messages about this matter ?

6. Why you don't ask me what is the main reason for me writing in spanish and thru PM before your question ?

7. If other languages bother you because it's easier way for you reading and means you don't care or not interest to solve the main problem at all ?

8. Why you do not try to understand with me in private ? Why you do in public ? You want to create a situation of controversy against me before the other participants ?

9. What do you prefer: I'm making this approach with you in private or in public ?

10. Do you like to be treated kindly and pleasant way ? Are You thinking that doing your questioning to me in that way is a gentle way ?

11. Do you like my participation in this community ?

12. Humility to ask when you do not understand something, it costs a lot to you?

Waiting for a sincere answer. And remember: FREE COMMUNICATION !

Rgds/Pablo
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
mol

Re: HMG 3.4.1

Post by mol »

In my opinion, when the theme is publis and very important for all of us, started in English, every message should be treated as public and written in English.
I didn't want to attack you, only a hundred time point to you problems with understanding google translation from Spanish to Polish.
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

mol wrote:when the theme is public and very important for all of us, started in English, every message should be treated as public and written in English.
+1

Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :!:
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Pablo César

HMG 3.4.1

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:In my opinion, when the theme is publis and very important for all of us, started in English, every message should be treated as public and written in English.
I didn't want to attack you, only a hundred time point to you problems with understanding google translation from Spanish to Polish.
This is not enough to convence to sacrifice the good and best understanding to solve the problem.

If you are speaking seriously, you would answer all my questions one by one ! :mrgreen:

For me is just be a whim from you to read comfortably texts in the language you master.

And I will not go accepting your (plural) provocations.

I already answered and clarified and you insist because you (plural) want to cause controversy and fighting joined with another guy whos hates me a lot.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Respect freedom of others
Respect freedom of others
Nelson-Mandela-Freedom-Quotes.jpg (70.23 KiB) Viewed 9220 times
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Pablo César

Re: Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic

Post by Pablo César »

Esgici, this your message, is including to you too...

Think about it !

A good ramadan for you !
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Lo que pienso hacer de ahora en más es escribir todo en español o en el idioma que yo me sienta mejor o pueda expresarme mejor.

Y quiero ver el respecto que tendrán conmigo. Si quieren expulsarme por eso, voy a ver que nada tiene a ver con los idiomas...

No obliguen a la gente a escribir en ingles. Todos aqui somos suficientemente capaces de utilizar todos los recursos de traducion. Y lo que no entiendan: PREGUNTEN !!! :evil: (que falta de humildad) :mrgreen:

FREE COMMUNICATION !
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:could you translate it?
Do it yourself ! Your lazy boy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein