Spanish section

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Spanish section

Post by esgici »

The content of this post removed by me.

(Since I can't delete the post)

Esgici
Last edited by esgici on Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Pablo César

Spanish section

Post by Pablo César »

I am bringing this matter here, just to avoid OFF TOPIC and give the oportunity to explain somethings happen in this topic and many others in the past.

First at all, I wish to clear up that I never want exclude any others which is not Spanish people speakers.

Dear amigo Esgici, let me expose following:

1. That forum section is says:
Spanish.PNG
Spanish.PNG (71.64 KiB) Viewed 7726 times
As you can see is in SPANISH. Why I should not write in spanish ?

2. How did you get this meaning:
Msg001.PNG
Msg001.PNG (19.8 KiB) Viewed 7726 times
Your translation, means that you have conditions to know what have been written. So I do not understand why is extremely difficult to try to understand spanish with technical questions. I already said once before that if there is something you do not understand: make your questions about it or what you do not understand. And be sure that I will answer to you (even I am using Google translator to reply in English for you).

3. If you have any criticism about my moderation, then I ask you to inform administrators to (in this case Mr. Rathinagiri or Mr. Roberto Lopez), but would ask that you do in private message not in public. Your mention of I was sleeping, made ​​me very sad.

4. If in case this matter has reached its limit, because it feels helpless when reading in another language and think that Spanish should be banished use here in the forum. So I ask you to make a complaint and also be posible to put your suggestions too, just to bring us a solution for people speaking in Spanish, because they make up a large number of people. These kind of complains/suggestions must be done in "Forum Help".

5. And I ask that all matters that could flee the context of the topics, should be treated elsewhere. To meet the issues of the author and do not characterize the OFF TOPIC behaviour.

I hope this matter is clear and does not give rise to future disagreements.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
esgici

Re: Spanish section

Post by esgici »

Esgici
Last edited by esgici on Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esgici

Post by esgici »

Esgici
Last edited by esgici on Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo César

Spanish section

Post by Pablo César »

It's unfortunate Esgici you think so.

The section of the forum in Spanish had already exist a long time and I answer only the language that is being proposed.

Considering a "racist practice" (mentioned by you) is real due the speaking in another language, I think somewhat exaggerated and out of reason.

And I'm not imposing anything (as you wrongly said), just follow the rules of the forum and good socializing with Hispanics and non-Hispanics.

About "invade the forum" (also mentioned by you) is yes somewhat racist on your part. But I will not replicate here your provocations and will try to keep me neutral.

All the things I had spoken just for reason to answer your question for me having written in Spanish and I do not wish to add nothing else.

If you do not understand, sorry Esgici.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Dear friends Esgici and Pablo,

Well, we had a long discussion already about this when this section was created. Roberto's main intention was to make homely to Spanish users (who are many in number). That doesn't mean that others shall suffer. There are many Spanish posts in other areas of the forum too. We didn't make it a point to strictly write in English in all other areas and strictly write in Spanish in Spanish area. IMHO, HMG is our language.

We can't say Spanish posts are in majority here. We have 2633 topics as of now out of which only 234 are from Spanish area which comes less than 10%. If you see post number wise it is 1514 out of 25400 posts which is about 6% only. As Esgici is worrying, HMG is a product which is language independent. So, we shall have a common language which is English even though it is not the mother tongue of many including myself.

It is my humble suggestion that, we can just drop these arguments and let it be.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
IMATECH

Post by IMATECH »

IMHO !

hmgforum.com don't need any moderator's ( Only cause injury )

Regards
Last edited by IMATECH on Thu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M., Ronaldo

By: IMATECH

Imation Tecnologia
esgici

Post by esgici »

Esgici
Last edited by esgici on Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickSteel

Post by NickSteel »

If this is related to my topic "Need to open and read text file", then I need to state that Pablo furnished me with a excellent, practical solution to my problem. I have appreciated his taking the time to help a "Newbie" with a real coding problem.

I enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the HMG Forum and appreciate the friends I make here.
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Sorry for I posting this here, I lost or was deleted the post in which Polo makes a comment to Esgici that in my humble opinion does not correspond.

Hi guys,

From my begining in this forum, always I have been wellcome, helped and stimulated mainly by Roberto, Esgici, Rathi and Marek.
I am programmer by hobby, I'm in this forum for hobby and do not care to enter into polemics here (in my profession is another story),
but I got tired,
I wonder: Polo what your problem? because the tone and time of your question sound aggressive even in Spanish and not is a problem of the Google translator.
Am I being partial? YES.
Because Esgici is my friend? YES, so what?

I was not going to comment on the forum section in Spanish, but I'll do:
I think the Spanish section should not exist, for a single reason: because to be fair, if there is a section in Spanish, should exist sections in Turkish, Russian, Polish, Tamil, etc.
Or we think that we are superior than the rest of the world? sorry boys, but in the world everything important is published in English, this is TRUE here, in Japan, in the north pole and in the moon, besides the English is the official language in the world.

Best Regards,
Claudio Soto.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com